Our online services include claiming your Home Owner Grant and viewing the details of your property tax account. You cannot pay your property taxes on this site, however most financial institutions offer the ability to pay your taxes online.
TO CLAIM YOUR HOME OWNER GRANT:
You will need your property tax notice with your roll number and your access code, located in the upper right hand corner. If you do not have your notice, please contact the Municipal Office at 250-390-4006.
When you have clicked the Claim Home Owner Grant below, you will be prompted to:
- Select from the Jurisdiction dropdown box, choose either 350 or 351. Please note: Jurisdiction dropdown box may prepopulate/default to 350. This is the first 3 digits of your roll number located in the upper right had corner of your property tax notice.
- Enter your Folio/Roll Number, which are the remaining last 8 digits of your Roll number including the decimal.
- Enter your Access Code, which is the five digit number located in the upper right hand corner of your property tax notice.
- Click on the Claim button and the Home Owner Grant claim form will display.
- Complete the Home Owner Grant form and click claim. A confirmation will appear, click cancel to edit or okay to continue. Once your application has been submitted you can print a copy for your records. Once you leave the receipt page, you will not be able to go back and print the receipt.
This site is best accessed using Google Chrome or Firefox.